Who Are you?
The essential question we have to answer in our lives is not "What should I do?" which has a thousand bullshit answers, none of them satisfying, but "Who am I?" which can only be answered from the depth of your fierce spirit.
You aren't alone
"We do not have to risk the adventure alone; for the heroes of all time have gone before us. The labyrinth is thoroughly known; we have only to follow the thread of the hero-path. And where we had thought to find an abomination, we shall find a god. Where we had thought to slay another, we shall slay ourselves. Where we had thought to travel outward, we shall come to the center of our own existence. Where we had thought to be alone, we shall be with all the world." ~ Joseph Campbell Hero With a Thousand Faces
What are you going to do with your pain?
Unless you transform your pain––the pain of being a human––you will do all of the following things:
1. You will become inflexible, blaming, and petty as you grow older.
2. You will need other people to hate in order to expel your inner negativity.
3. You will play the victim to feel like you're in control of your pain.
4. You will spend all your life chasing security and status as a cover-up for a lack of confidence in your genuine self.
5. You will pass your deadness to your family, children and friends.
Learn 5 Things to Live as a Man
There are five things each boy-man (no matter how old) must learn to transform into an awakened Man, part Warrior, part Magician, part Lover, part King. You will experience all five during the Intensive:
Life is hard, but...
You are not that important, but...
Life is not about you, but...
You are not in control, but...
You will die, but...
Drawing on the work of Richard Rohr, an expert in initiation rites, this intensive will be held on October 27th and 28th in Austin, Tx.
Cost is $199 per participant. Spots are limited to 15.
Please send notice of interest and your questions to CxD@characterbydesign.org